Compliance Quality Assurance Engineering Careers
Manufacturing operations in Ireland have always had an excellent track record in regulatory compliance which is in large part a reflection of the calibre of the quality and regulatory professionals in Ireland. The evolving regulatory environment is driving a significant demand for professionals with experience in regulatory affairs, ICH, FDA, HPRA and risk based quality management systems.
In recent years the requirement for QA specialist resources has increased significantly as new facilities, processes and technologies have been introduced to the Irish market. QA specialists with manufacturing experience including Compliance, GMP, operational systems and QP’s are being sought by our clients with new facilities (and aggressive schedules) across Ireland.
Duties for Quality Assurance engineering contractors include:
- GMP compliance;
- QA remediation and deviation management;
- QMS design and development;
- Develop compliance methodologies and quality systems;
- Provide training and SOP documentation;
- Gap Analysis and Assessment;
- Quality Risk Management;
- Change control; and
- Quality Assurance Implementation for CMO (Contract Manufacturing Organisation)
All of these new facilities and processes are part of complex global intercompany supply chains, which require specialists with supplier quality, CMO, auditing and supplier management experience. LSC are always looking for experienced quality professionals.
Whatever type of engineer you are, if you can’t find what you are looking for below, then please contact LSC at:
- Cork: +353 (0)21 4700971
- Dublin: +353 (0)1 9010404
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialised Quality Assurance Engineering Jobs
All available Quality Assurance Engineering jobs and vacancies are listed below. If blank then please return another time to check for any new opportunities or visit our Jobs Section by clicking here.
- Duration: n/a - PermanentLocation: Munster / Cork
- Duration: 35 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Munster / Limerick
- Duration: 42 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Leinster / Dublin
- Duration: 39 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Leinster / Dublin
- Duration: 43 weeks+ - ContractLocation: Leinster / Dublin