LSC are resourcing an R&D Engineer for a global healthcare solutions company in Galway.
The R&D Engineer responsibilities:
-You will contribute to identifying and assessing opportunities for device, technology & process development.
-You will provide leadership in technical innovation across the department.
-You will be leading projects from concept phase into commercialization phase and play a key role on the product / process / engineering / leadership fronts.
– You will participate in applying an understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes to come up with working designs.
– You will liaise with and build relationships with team members, other staff and key technology and component suppliers, both locally and globally.
Education and Experience:
–We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with medical device technology experience ideally in interventional vascular devices.
– At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
– You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
– You are experienced with biomedical materials and processing knowledge, experience of medical device design procedures and proven track record in innovative design.
Contact Ruth at LSC on 021 4777329 for full details on this role or apply directly through this advert.