LSC require a Maintenance Engineer for a leading Biopharmaceutical client in the Cork area. This contract will run until late November 2019. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient implementation and operation of all maintenance systems, with a focus on continuous development and utilizing the current best in class maintenance/reliability strategies and methodologies.
Main areas of responsibility:
– Implement the strategy for ensuring all plant equipment exists in the correct equipment status on CMMS, and that all equipment is assigned a relevant maintenance activity program according to equipment criticality ranking
– Development of the facility and maintenance site budget. Ensure all aspects of maintenance adherence to the facilities/maintenance budget throughout a financial year
– Co-ordinate and complete Quality records/actions to track progress and ensure compliance to cGMP’s, environmental and statuary regulations
– Manage and coordinate the alarm response strategy for daytime, evening and night time hours
– Develop a culture for optimizing Reliability and Maintenance systems for the business
– Manage the change process of maintenance program changes for all equipment to ensure that all changes are captured, documented, risk assessed and meet the applicable cGMP or statutory safety standards
– Develop a process to enable continuous improvement in all aspects of the facility and maintenance related activities.
– Generate, report and analyse key maintenance metrics
– Ensure that all cGMP safety training is completed prior to engaging in any activities
– Ensure that all work is planned & permitted in line with the site safety management system
– Ensure that all contractors working on the site are competent, inducted, documented and contracted prior to the execution of their activities
– Set up and control of site maintenance service contracts
– Responsible for controlling site repairs and maintenance activities
Projects: Provide support to the project team in the areas of:
– Co-ordination of the uploading of new equipment to CMMS in accordance with existing site conventions
– Identification of critical spares for new equipment and set up of spare parts management system
– Input and participate into project design and construction
– Engineering and maintenance input into design and FAT of new equipment
– Ensure maintenance/calibration is conducted in accordance to cGMP reg’s, safety & site quality standards.
– Ensure that CMMS system is maintained current for all running assets on site
Education & Experience:
– A relevant third level qualification in either Engineering or Science or equivalent GMP work experience in Bio-pharmaceuticals or equivalent industry
– Strong knowledge of cGMP compliance required
– A minimum of 6 years experience in a similar role, ideally in a biophrma/pharma manufacturing facility
– Experience in developing, implementing and improving maintenance and reliability programs
– Experience with clean and black utilities and a strong aptitude to engineering systems & equipment
– Proficient in the use of reliability excellence methodologies
– Proficiency with standard office software applications, including MS Word, Adobe Acrobat,
MS Access, MS Excel, MS Power Point is expected
– Experience and proficiency with CMMS systems such as EAM, or SAP
Contact Ruth at LSC on 0214777329 to discuss further, or apply directly via this advert with your up to date CV in Word format.