A Senior Electrical / Instrument Engineer is required for a multi-national client based in County Cork. The Senior E&I Engineer will be working as part of a multidiscipline project engineering team on site on a significant project. Previous E&I design and construction support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential. This is a 12 month contract that has the potential to be extended according to the project life cycle
Job Role and Responsibilities:
– Responsible for the E&I Design and delivery as part of a multi discipline projects team.
– Generating detailed scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender/procurement process.
– Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
– Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
– The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
– Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study’s etc.
– Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
– Participate in Constructability and Safety reviews and all aspects of Health & Safety on site
– Review project scope, budget and schedule
– Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
– Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
– A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 10 to 15 plus years’ experience in E&I Construction environments
– Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
– Good communication & leadership skills essential.
For a further discussion, please contact Kieran at our LSC office on 0214777329, or apply directly via this advert today with an up to date CV