Project lead required for a 12 month contract position with our Cork based Orthopaedic Manufacturing Client.
As the Project Lead, you will be responsible for:
– Lead cross functional teams to execute supplier transfers for the company’s packaged product.
– Optimize packaging supplier’s processes during and post transfer
– Assess supplier cost of manufacturing to ideal state and identify opportunities
– Review product drawings
– Direct and support PFMEA for supplier process and lead risk assessment effort for overall process
– Develop project timeline and tasks to be executed as part of supplier transfer
– Develop strategic collaborations across functions, business units and geographic boundaries to achieve effective outcomes over the long-term
Qualifications and Experience:
– 3rd Level Degree, preferably in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
– Ability to read and understand drawings/part prints is required.
– Ability to write and suggestion improvements using PFMEA approach is required.
– Ability to support Supplier packaging process validations/verifications is required.
– Ability to read and understand technical documents is required.
Call Rachel at LSC on 021 4777 329 for more information or apply directly via this advert.